Earn your master of business administration degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The MBA degree program provides students of all backgrounds with knowledge and skills they need to thrive as professionals and entrepreneurs in the 21st century. Our AACSB accreditation puts us in the top five percent of international business schools, and our updated curriculum ensures that student of all backgrounds and lifestyles can succeed with us. The Public Accountancy MBA is registered with the New York State Education Department as a 150-credit Licensure-Qualifying Program, which means that student earning this degree will have met the educational requirements needed to sit for the CPA examination in New York. The MBA program comprises 36-45 credits of graduate study beyond completion of the BS in Accounting at New Paltz or its equivalent.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at New Paltz University College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now