Earn your master of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Science in Management program provides individuals from any area of study or professional discipline with the skills and knowledge to effectively manage and lead operations, people, and technology. The program integrates critical competency areas around organizations, leadership, financial and data management, as well as ethics and project management. Students will choose tracks in organizational leadership, information technology or training and human capital development as a part of the program sequence. Students can complete the program in as little as one academic year.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now