Earn your master of business administration degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Brockport Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a unique 36-credit hour program designed for working professionals, especially those in small- to medium-sized enterprises. It is designed to increase the leadership and management skills of mid-career professionals who are interested in taking on expanded roles within their organizations. The program is delivered using a combination of synchronous and asynchronous technology mediation (i.e., via online modality) along with mandatory face-to-face residencies.
The participants’ progress through the curriculum in cohorts with the curriculum lasting six semesters, to be completed at a rate of six credit hours each semester. Residencies occur at the beginning and end of each semester. The capstone experience consists of an integrative project.
The program is part-time, cohort-based and can be completed in two years. Students take 6 credits (two courses) every Fall, Spring and Summer semester.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at State University College at Brockport for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now