Earn your associate of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Humanities curriculum is designed to provide students with a rigorous introduction to the humanities as preparation for a variety of professions such as teaching, writing, law, film and communications. The curriculum attempts to balance the need for a broad background with an opportunity for an early experience in a particular branch of learning to foster greater depth of understanding.
Opportunities to explore specialized areas are offered as options in cinema studies, communications, creative writing, English, foreign language and philosophy. Each option provides students with a solid background for transfer to baccalaureate programs in a chosen field.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Suffolk County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now