Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Administrative Assistant AAS degree program at Sullivan is a broad-based career program providing students with a background in office administration. It combines computer applications with managerial, communication, and human relation skills. This program emphasizes simulated office experiences and real world job skills such as problem solving and critical thinking.
The program is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Powered by Open SUNY+
- In addition to the features listed above, this Open SUNY+ degree includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now