Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Business Information Management, AAS, prepares students for careers that require a solid foundation in both business and information technology. Students will plan a flexible program of study that includes the skills and knowledge required for employment and considers the students' interests and abilities in those areas. The focus of this degree is to educate students in tools and techniques necessary to acquire, process, and manage information as it relates to several areas of specialization including business applications, business analytics, front-end website development and maintenance, social media management, new media design, or office administration. State-approved certificates are also available in Office Technology, Website Development and Management, and New Media Design.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Powered by Open SUNY+
- In addition to the features listed above, this Open SUNY+ degree includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records