Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Web Development and Management degree (AAS), prepares graduates for direct employment in website design and development, social media creation and campaigns, and digital marketing publications. The degree program will teach you everything you need to know about creating and maintaining attractive and functional websites, from basic web design and computer graphics skills to advanced coding languages and web authoring tools. Coursework includes responsive front-end design and development, asset creation, back-end development, content management systems, and mobile web app development. Business fundamentals are woven throughout the curriculum including ecommerce and project management.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records