Earn your advanced certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The online graduate certificate in Radiation Curing Chemistry is intended for individuals employed or who aspire to employment in the advanced manufacturing sustainable materials sector, particularly those utilizing inks, coatings, resins, and/or adhesives. This certificate program will introduce and strengthen knowledge and skills related to ultraviolet and electron beam (UV/EB) curing of polymer technologies and their application. Participants will be able to apply a theory-based framework to appropriately select resin systems and radiation curing technologies that meet application needs. Participants will construct and use a decision-making framework to analyze, problem-solve, and work with polymer/curing/application systems. This certificate was developed by the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (SUNY ESF), in partnership with RadTech International North America, the association for ultraviolet and electron beam technologies, and other partners.
- What's a advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records