Earn your bachelor of business administration degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Early Childhood Care and Management combines theory and practice for students seeking careers in the childcare field; working specifically with children from infancy to five years of age. Early Childhood upper-level program electives will offer subject matter relevant to the professional development and growth of the early childhood educator and early childhood director. Additional courses will provide a strong business-focused foundation. Additional courses will include content related to organizational leadership, human resources and fiscal management, small business management and ownership, and leadership.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Powered by Open SUNY+
- In addition to the features listed above, this Open SUNY+ degree includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now