Earn your master of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Science in Finance is a 36-credit, fully online program designed for students interested in developing and improving their professional competencies and skills in various finance related disciplines to increase their marketability. The program offers three tracks: corporate finance, international finance, and a general option where students can choose any four courses tailored to their interests and needs.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now