Earn your bachelor of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The SUNY Empire State College B.S. in Management will provide you with the knowledge, competencies and skills most sought after in the business world today. Employers who see your SUNY Empire State College diploma and your transcript will know that you have a strong educational preparation to lead and manage in todays competitive business environment. Students will acquire knowledge and tools in subject areas that equip them to thrive in their management careers. These subject areas cover a broad base including management, accounting, workplace diversity, business ethics, economics, business law, strategic management.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Powered by Open SUNY+
- In addition to the features listed above, this Open SUNY+ degree includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now