Earn your associate of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This degree program prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university to earn a baccalaureate degree in an area of the humanities. Humanities is one of the broadest of the academic disciplines and offers students a great deal of flexibility and significant freedom in course selections. Working with their faculty advisors, JCC students can focus on interest areas in art, English, philosophy, world language, music, and theatre. Students can choose to earn the general degree or can choose to earn the degree with a track in English (a SUNY Transfer Path).
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now