Earn your associate of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Psychology A.S. degree program prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university and to earn a Baccalaureate degree in psychology or a related area by providing foundational courses that parallel the first two years in a four-year institution. Introductory psychology, statistics, and research methods lay a foundation for courses in areas such as developmental, social, and abnormal psychology. Students will broaden their education by taking additional courses in psychology and other social sciences, writing, humanities, and natural sciences. Students who graduate with this degree will be well-prepared for transfer to a Baccalaureate degree program in psychology. Students who transfer to a SUNY four-year institution will have met the requirements for junior standing in the psychology major.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Powered by Open SUNY+
- In addition to the features listed above, this Open SUNY+ degree includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now