Earn your bachelor of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This online transfer completion program in Business Administration (B.S.) is for individuals who have earned an associates degree and seek to complete their bachelors degree. SUNY Oswegos business degree programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).This program provides the opportunity for working adults to continue their education via a high quality, affordable bachelors degree in business administration, taught by faculty who are academic and professional experts.
Candidates who have attained or are completing a Business A.S. in SUNYs community colleges, and who have completed their SUNY General Education (Gen Ed) requirements, are ideally positioned for this program. Interested applicants who have not yet completed their A.S. are strongly encouraged to discuss options with SUNY Oswegos advising team. Appointments for inquiries can be made by calling (315) 312-2270.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Powered by Open SUNY+
- In addition to the features listed above, this Open SUNY+ degree includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now