Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This area of business is designed for those who wish to enter the field of retailing. Graduates can pursue positions such as sales executives, department heads, managers, buyers and others. Graduates may transfer to a four-year institution to pursue the baccalaureate degree in business administration or may enter the business world directly upon graduation. The program also serves the needs of people presently in business who wish to engage in continued study.
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Suffolk County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now