Earn your associate of applied science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Accounting AAS degree program integrates a thorough knowledge of accounting theory and concepts with hands-on training in computerized accounting. It is designed to prepare students for entry-level positions in private, public, and governmental accounting. Students learn how to use popular, commercial software packages. The program is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- What's an associate of applied science degree?
- An associate of applied science degree generally has more of a vocational focus and prepares students for work in a specific job or industry. It typically contains less general education classes than other degrees.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Sullivan County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now