Earn your doctor of nursing practice degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The SUNY Poly Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is post-baccalaureate nursing program degree with a specialization in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP). It is built upon the generalist foundation of baccalaureate nursing education or the generalist master’s degree in nursing. The DNP program prepares nurses at the highest level for specialized practice as advanced practice nurses.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now