Earn your advanced certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Transformational Leadership in Nursing Post-Master’s Advanced Certificate is designed to prepare nurses as leaders in today’s healthcare system to advance nursing practice, transform work environments, and safeguard cost effective, quality care within health care organizations. A variety of practicum experiences are integrated for a total of 150 practicum hours with nurse leaders as mentors to assure an array of leadership experiences in the practice arenas.
Graduates of this transformational leadership program will be prepared to sit for ANCC’s Nurse Executive Certification Examination which is nationally recognized in the profession. The Transformational Leadership Advanced Certificate program also provides a strong foundation for doctoral study, scholarship, and research.
- What's a advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records