Earn your undergraduate certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Administrative Office Skills Certificate can be completed in one year of full-time study at 12-13 credits per semester. It provides the students with focused instruction in communication, office technology and office management software and fundamentals of accounting as well as computerized accounting (QuickBooks). There is also experiential learning through an internship or
capstone course. The certificate provides knowledge, skills and a credential to the office worker for advancement. All courses in the certificate can be transferred to our A.S. in Individual Studies.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now